Following a nine month, $50 million renovation that touched all hotel areas, the new Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach was reintroduced to the market..
“We are moving forward with excitement and confidence that we will be a favored choice of accommodations for the different markets – leisure, business, group meetings and Marriott Rewards members,” said Brad Snyder, area general manager of Kauai Marriott Resort. “We’ve had a strong presence on Kauai since 1995 and now, the new hotel rounds out our luxurious Kauai Lagoons resort offerings that include our award-winning Kauai Lagoons Golf Club and vacation ownership by Marriott Vacation Club.”
The 356-room Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach is located on one of the island’s most picturesque beachfronts, minutes from Lihue Airport. The resort hotel now features the following highlights:
* Completely transformed guestrooms and Presidential Suite .
* Refurbished open-air Kukui’s on Kalapaki Beach restaurant for casual dining, featuring a permanent buffet and the new Toro-Tei sushi restaurant.
* Refreshed Aupaka Terrace lobby lounge.
* Newly built children’s pool featuring a slide and water spout features.
* Conference and social event space comprised of 19,702 square feet of indoor meeting space and nearly 60,000 square feet of outdoor event space in ocean, garden and pool settings. The enhanced Kauai Ballroom is the largest on Kauai, divisible into three sections and accommodates up to 1,750 guests for receptions and 1,000 for banquets. On-site, state-of-the-art AV support and Wi-Fi Internet connection are offered.
In conjunction with the re-introduction of the new Kauai Marriott Resort, the resort hotel is offering a Free For Fall rate.