Just 10 months after entering the Boston hotel market, Loews Boston Hotel – located in the historic Boston Police Headquarters building - is embarking on a full-scale $10 million dollar renovation. Renovations will encompass the hotel's guestrooms and suites, the entrance lobby, six meeting rooms and a newly branded and reimagined restaurant and bar.
The new Loews Boston Hotel will feature:
- 225 guestrooms and three suites renovated with distinctive wall coverings, fabric furnishings, signature Loews linens and the connectivity a traveler needs
- Meeting rooms that pay homage to heroic officers in the Boston Police Department
- An American restaurant with cuisine that blends fine French culinary techniques with the best from New England farms
- 6 meetings rooms including a new mini-ballroom with vaulted ceilings that can accommodate 100 people.
- A bar with leather chairs, poker tables and piano entertainment
A complete transformation of the guestrooms and dining spaces will begin January 2014, with an expected completion date of March 31, 2014. The guestroom design, inspired by a fine-tailored suit, will feature sumptuous houndstooth, grey flannel and herringbone fabrics in a sleek design with every amenity for today’s traveler including the latest technology, complimentary Wi-Fi and plenty of work and relaxation space.