Viceroy Anguilla is set to open in December 2009 on 35 acres of beachfront land along Barnes Bay and Meads Bay. The resort will be an array of 166 stylish homes comprised of freestanding villas, townhomes, penthouses and single-story resort residence buildings. (www.viceroyanguilla.com)
This is the first resort to open in Anguilla in NINE years and also the second of three new properties for the Viceroy brand opening in 2009. Starting with Viceroy Miami in March, Viceroy Anguilla and Viceroy Snowmass will complete the design trifecta.
With sophisticated interiors by Kelly Wearstler, Viceroy Anguilla will feature the following:
· An adults-only infinity pool that overlooks the setting sun and a DJ mixing tranquil calypso and reggae-tinged sounds, the sultry Sunset Lounge is the ideal setting for cocktails before dinner or a nightcap.
· Viceroy has created an environment that blends modern glamour with a tropical oasis backdrop, featuring high glass walls flooding with natural light and 200+ pools reflecting the Caribbean sun.
· Villa, Penthouse and Townhome guests will have access to Lifestyle Assistants, highly trained butlers who will be proficient in concierge services and will act as personal ambassadors to the island and its culture.
· Oceanfront spa featuring curated wellness experiences founded on the fundamental principles of balance, breath and beauty.
· Generation “V” kids club is inspired by the concept of “families that play together, stay together” and offers meaningful family experiences that respect the environment.