Australian-based hotel and resort operator Mantra Group has secured five new hotel signings with a combined total of more than 900 additional rooms across Australia and New Zealand.
The new hotels are:
1. Peppers Southbank in Melbourne, Victoria
2. Mantra 900 Hay Street in Perth, Western Australia
3. Peppers Queenstown Resort in Queenstown New Zealand
4. Mantra Club Crocodile in Airlie Beach, Queensland
5. Mantra Observatory in Port Macquarie, New South Wales
Mantra Group Chief Executive Officer Bob East said the properties are located in premier leisure and CBD destinations where Mantra Group has a long-standing and high performing presence.
“This continued growth and development can be attributed to the Group’s surging profile and dominant positioning as a hotel operator of choice,” East said in a statement.
In FY2016, Mantra Group increased its portfolio by 11 new properties, adding more than 3,000 rooms to its inventory. “With seven acquisition announcements in the first five months of FY2017, we’re well-placed to exceed last year’s record result,” East said.
Mantra Group’s portfolio currently includes 126 properties.