Hilton Hotels & Resorts, which pioneered the concept of the airport hotel in 1959, has a number of properties that have partnered with some of the best up-and-coming chefs and culinary teams around the world to turn the notion of airport food on its head and ensure your next meal is truly first class.
From U.K. celebrity chef, Chef Cyrus Todiwala at Hilton London Heathrow Airport’s (Terminal 5) to the exceptional culinary team at Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America led by the American Culinary Federation’s Chef of the Year, Eric G. Baker, Hilton is redefining the airport culinary scene.
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Axis Lobby & Cocktail Bar, located in the breathtaking 42-metre-high glass roof atrium, Axis features one of the largest selections Gin and Dutch Jenevers in the Netherlands.
- Bowery Restaurant provides an interactive dining experience where guests can customize their dishes which are prepared à la minute and plated in front of you.
- Three open kitchens provide authentic yet contemporary flavors prepared with local produce from Dutch suppliers and farmers.
Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport
- Gaslight Club is an original 20s-era speakeasy that inspired the old Playboy Clubs and has offered more than 55 years of live music and fine dining. Guests are served by “Gaslight Girls,” the bar’s version of can-can girls, who wear outfits inspired by the roaring 1920s. Gaslight was only open to key-holding members until 2001 when it became a public restaurant.
- Andiamo was born from the desire to offer authentic Italian cuisine to the millions of travelers who pass through O'Hare and the hundreds of thousands of guests who stay at the Hilton O'Hare each year. The restaurant uses freshly made local pastas and imports high quality olives and olive oils, D. O. P. cheeses and meats flown in directly from Italy.
Hilton Mumbai International Airport
- The hotel’s Crystal Lounge is styled after a 19th century summer palace and is the ideal place to unwind and enjoy a menu of gourmet snacks and refreshing beverages.
- At restaurant Imperial China, guests can discover the delicious delights of the famous Sichuan province, renowned for its spiciness and outstanding quality.
- The Brasserie offers a magical midnight buffet featuring selections of Indian, French, Italian, Oriental and Mediterranean cuisine.
Hilton Beijing Capital Airport
- This hotel has several distinctive dining options, including the only five-star Sichuan-style restaurant in Beijing, a casual all-day-dining option and 30 private dining rooms which allow privacy after a long meeting or flight.
- Long Bar, Beijing’s longest bar, is L-shaped and discreetly divided to offer live music along one side and a quieter lounge environment on the other.