Hotel Management publishes surveys throughout the year presenting in-depth data about the major hospitality industry segments, from design firms to multiunit owners and developers. Participation in our surveys is voluntary and free of charge. When surveys are open, you will receive an email with a link that will take you directly to the online survey, where you can submit your data electronically. No login is required to access surveys.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE A SURVEY OR CHANGE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you already receive email notification to participate in our surveys, you don't need to do anything. You will receive an e-mail when the surveys you participate in are open.
- Not signed up to receive our surveys? Fill out our online form below.
- Need to change your contact information, or add/delete which surveys you would like to participate in? Fill out our online form below and please indicate any special instructions in the comment field.
SURVEY NAMES, PUBLISH DATES & WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
- Top Hotel Brokers (published in January Hotel Management): Hotel brokers
- Top Hotel Brands (published in February Hotel Management): Chain companies that own, manage and/or franchise branded properties
- Top Select-Service Hotel Chains (published in March Hotel Management): Hotel chain companies considered select-service across all chain scale segments
- Top Third-Party Management Companies (published in April Hotel Management): Third-party management companies
- Top Design Firms (published in May Hotel Management): Hotel interior design and/or architecture firms
- Hotel Franchise Fees (published in May Hotel Management): Hotel franchisor companies
- Top Purchasing Companies (published in July Hotel Management): Hotel purchasing companies
- Top Construction Companies (published in August Hotel Management): Hotel construction companies
- Top Hotel Companies (published in September Hotel Management): Hotel brands, franchisors, third-party management companies, developers and multiunit ownership companies. Not: Design firms, construction companies, brokers, purchasing companies)
- Top Multiunit Owners and Developers (published in October Hotel Management): Owners and/or developers of more than one hotel property