Crestline Hotels & Resorts added 13 full, select and extended-stay hotels in eight states to its management portfolio. Collectively, the hotels add 1,493 guestrooms to Crestline's managed portfolio, resulting in a company-wide portfolio that now encompasses more than 13,500 rooms. The 13 properties, owned by American Realty Capital Hospitality Trust, are located throughout the U.S. from Nevada to South Carolina and are comprised of upper-upscale and upscale hotels within the Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and IHG families of brands, including - Courtyard, Residence Inn, SpringHill Suites, Hyatt Place, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites and Holiday Inn.
"These properties are a welcome addition to our managed portfolio which continues to exhibit strong growth," said James Carroll, president and CEO of Crestline. "We anticipate a seamless transition as our senior leaders work with each property's employees to introduce our vision, values and best practices, while working to enhance excellence in guest service."
"ARC Hospitality seeks to engage best-in-class management companies to operate its hotel portfolio," said Mark Fowler, VP of ARC Hospitality's asset management division. "We are excited about growing the number of Crestline-managed properties in our portfolio given their demonstrated asset management expertise and ability to drive RevPAR at their managed hotels."
The newly-added hotels are:
- Courtyard Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
- Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport-South
- Courtyard Jacksonville Airport Northeast
- Residence Inn Jacksonville Airport
- Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-North
- SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids-North
- Hampton Inn East Lansing
- Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston-Peabody
- Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville/Franklin (Cool Springs)
- Hyatt Place Las Vegas
- Holiday Inn Charleston - Mount Pleasant