Hotel management company Donohoe Hospitality Services added six upcoming new-build hotels to its management portfolio. The properties total 1,106 rooms and will open between the first quarter of 2020 and the first quarter of 2022.
The new additions consist of:
- A dual-branded 250-room Hampton Inn & Suites/Home2 Suites by Hilton in Las Vegas, opening in the first quarter of 2020.
- The 156-room Canopy by Hilton Baltimore Harbor Point, opening the second quarter of 2020
- A 138-room Homewood Suites by Hilton in Reston, Va., opening in the third quarter of 2020.
- The 154-room Cambria Hotel Washington, D.C. Capitol Riverfront, opening in the first quarter of 2021.
- The 138-room Cambria Hotel Portland, Maine, opening in the third quarter of 2021
- A dual-branded 270-room AC Hotel/Residence Inn by Marriott in Reston, opening in the first quarter of 2022.
“This is an exciting time for Donohoe Hospitality Services as we experience unprecedented growth to our portfolio,” Thomas Penny III, president of the company, said in a statement. “We are gaining notice from developers and owners throughout the industry and our success is leading to the acquisition of third-party management agreements across the U.S.”
Donohoe Hospitality Services was founded in 2005 as a division of the real estate service company Donohoe. These six additions bring its management portfolio to 14 hotels and 3,142 guestrooms.