The Anaheim Resort District in Anaheim, Calif., is developing nine new hotels in 2014 -2015. The new additions include the return of the Hyatt brand to Anaheim. Collectively, these properties will bring more than 1,500 guestrooms and suites to the Anaheim Resort area.
Three Anaheim Hotels Added in 2014:
- The Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort - 178 guestrooms
- Two SpringHill Suites by Marriott - 172 guestrooms and 120 guestrooms, respectively
Five Anaheim Hotels to Open in 2015:
- The Hyatt House Anaheim Resort - 252 guestrooms
- Residence Inn - 274 guestrooms
- Homewood Suites by Hilton - Anaheim Convention Center/Disneyland Main Gate - 215 guestrooms
- Holiday InnExpress - 96 guestrooms
- Courtyard Waterpark Hotel At Disneyland - 222 guestrooms
There are currently 20,000 hotel guestrooms in the Anaheim Resort District. With the new hotel development that number will increase to a total inventory of more than 21,500 guest rooms by 2015.