Interstate Hotels & Resorts announced eight new hotels opened or signed in European and CIS markets, including the United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belarus and Kazakhstan, all under international franchise brands.
The new hotels include:
- 133-room Courtyard Sarajevo and 70-room Residence Inn Sarajevo; the only internationally branded hotels in Bosnia & Herzegovina upon opening in 2015
- 267-room Renaissance Minsk Hotel, Belarus; recently opened
- 271-room Marriott Astana Hotel, Kazakhstan; recently opened
- 100-room Holiday Inn Express Folkestone-Channel Tunnel, UK
- 204-room Holiday Inn Express London Excel, UK; anticipated to open in early 2015
- 120-room Holiday Inn Amsterdam-Arena Towers and 323-room Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam-Arena Towers, the Netherlands; recently opened