The Budgetel and Haven Hotel brands operated by Atlanta-based Hospitality Lodging Systems (HLS) continue to grow with the addition of seven new properties.
Budgetel is adding five new hotels and now has a portfolio of 27 properties:
- Bossier City, Louisiana — 165 rooms in the Shreveport metropolitan area
- Gainesville, Georgia – 132 rooms about 55 miles northeast of Atlanta
- Kissimmee, Florida — two hotels, one with 60 rooms and one with 40 rooms, about 25 miles south of Orlando
- Modesto, California — 99 rooms about 90 miles east of San Francisco
Haven Hotels, which was introduced last December, now has two properties:
- Duncanville, Texas — 123 rooms in suburban Dallas
- Pompano Beach, Florida – 60 rooms on the state’s Gold Coast
“We have dusted off many dated aspects of franchise agreements and made them more relevant, more forward-looking, and more owner-friendly,” explains Doug Collins, Chairman of HLS. “Our concept of limited rules and unlimited opportunity is gaining a lot of attention among hoteliers who want to just be hoteliers again.”
HLS contracts include such features as an annual exit opportunity; flat monthly royalty and marketing fees; and a comprehensive reservation management system with multiple internet booking sources.