On Monday 18 and Tuesday 19 May, Questex Hospitality Group will host In Sync, a virtual event, that commits to uniting senior leadership across the global hospitality sector.
The event programme will look at the global hospitality investment landscape and how to plan for its future and include discussions from:
- International CEOs – Keith Barr, CEO at InterContinental Hotels Group, Federico J. González, President and CEO at Radisson Hotel Group and David Kong, President and CEO at Best Western Hotels & Resorts talk to Katherine Doggrell, Editor in Chief EMEA at Questex Hospitality Group about redefining the future of the industry
- Investors – Cody Bradshaw (Starwood Capital Group), Amal Del Monaco (AXA IM - Re al Assets), Olivier Harnish (Public Investment Fund), Ramsey Mankarious (Cedar Capital) and Anders Nissen (Pandox) talk to Philip Ward (JLL) on resetting the risk verses the opportunity balance
- Simon French, Chief Economist at Panmure Gordon & Company examines the economic landscape and the global response
- Adam Sacks, Founder and President at Tourism Economics explores recovery options for the global travel sector
- Performance and trend analysis from STR and HotStats with insight into where recovery can be seen and future trading
- Groups operating in Asian Markets, including Ovolo Hotels, Dorsett Hospitality International and U City PCL discuss their experience and management of the recovery
- The alignment, or re-alignment, of the relationship between owner, operator and brand hosted by Andreas Ewald (Engel & Völkers Hotel Consulting) with Thomas Willms (Deutsche Hospitality)
- Cyril Ranque (Expedia Group) in conversation with Carine Bonnejean (Christie & Co) on how the leaders of digital travel have become disrupted and are adapting their business models
- Yousef Wahbah (EY) in conversation with Laura Brinkmann (Brookfield), Peter Heule (Short Stay Group & Yays), Puneet Kanuga (Queensgate Investments LLP) and Huburt Viriot (Yotel) on whether alternative real estate asset classes now represent the best investment opportunities
- Russell Kett, (HVS) talks to John Brennan (Amaris Hospitality), Nicholas Northam (Interstate Hotels & Resorts) and Kike Sarasola (Room Mate Group) on how they responded and their plans for recovery and reopening
Alexi Khajavi, Managing Director of EMEA, Questex said: “The last few months have turned our world upside down. Yet despite the pain, the resilience and determination shown by this industry we call home is momentous and will undoubtably create greater strength in the long term. In the short term, it is vital to stay connected and informed, hence we’re delighted to present In Sync and invite you to join us as we discuss the future of our industry.”
Registration is free and available via Hospitality Insights. Click Attend an Event from the drop-down menu and select In Sync.