* California deal: Pathfinder Partners partnered with Vesta Hospitality to acquire the 129-room Homewood Suites By Hilton in La Quinta, Calif. The purchase price was not disclosed.
* Atlanta acquisition: FelCor Lodging Trust sold its 232-room Embassy Suites hotel in Atlanta for $17.2 million.
* Four Points: Summit Hotel Properties acquired the 101-room Four Points by Sheraton in San Francisco for $21.3 million and entered into a management agreement with Pillar Hotels and Resorts, L.P.
* D.C. transfer: L’Enfant DC Hotel, LLC purchased the L’Enfant Plaza Hotel in Washington, D.C., for an undisclosed amount. The hotel was closed upon transfer for a major renovation.
* St. Regis purchase: Al Rayyan Tourism Investment Co. acquired The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort in Miami for $213 million. The property will continue to be managed under a long-term agreement by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide as a St. Regis.
* Colorado transaction: Waramaug LS Hotels, a privately held investment group, acquired the 92-room Hampton Inn & Suites Rifle, in Rifle, Colo.
* Wyndham deal: The 203-room Wyndham Garden Hotel Gaithersburg in Gaithersburg, Md., was purchased by a private investment group based in Wichita, Kan.
* Omni growth: Omni Hotels & Resorts and KSL Capital Partners announced the closing of the purchase and sale of the Montelucia Resort & Spa, which will be reflagged as the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia in Scottsdale, Ariz. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
* Honolulu sale: Rockbridge Partners acquired the 247-room Aqua Waikiki Wave Hotel in Honolulu, Hawaii.
* Orlando renovation: GF Management’s affiliate, ESLBV Property Owner LLC, acquired the 334-room Embassy Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista. The hotel will maintain the Embassy Suites flag and will undertake a renovation in excess of $13 million during the next 12 months.