* The Radisson Hotel Hartford opened in Hartford, Conn. The 350-room hotel is helmed by GM Robert Schamber, and has more than 8,000 square feet of meeting space.
* Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide brought its Four Points by Sheraton brand to Charleston, W.Va. The 176-room property is owned by BBL Hospitality. Previously the Charleston House Hotel, the property underwent a $15-million renovation.
* Boomerang Hotels opened a GuestHouse International Inn in Cameron, Mo. The hotel was previously a Best Western and is owned by Nalin Patel of Sandip. The hotel has 40 guestrooms and one meeting room.
* AmericInn opened a new property in Burnsville, Minn. The 75-room hotel is scheduled to undergo renovations to add a new swimming pool. AmericInn is in the midst of a $75-million, system-wide renovation to upgrade all of its locations.
* The Park Inn by Radisson, Orlando-Celebration, Fla., opened. The 437-room hotel has 25,000 feet of meeting and event space, two swimming pools, a fitness center, tennis courts, basketball courts and a sand volleyball court. The hotel will be operated and managed by AD1 Management.
* Home2 Suites by Hilton opened its 26th U.S. hotel with the Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver West/Federal Center. The 107-suite hotel is owned by Union Square Land.