* Manhattan move: Hersha Hospitality Trust is selling the 70-room Hotel 373 in midtown Manhattan to an offshore investment group for $37 million, or approximately $529,000 per key.
* HIX sale: The 113-room Holiday Inn Express San Diego Sea World/Beach Area was sold by Excel Hotel Group, a San Diego-based hotel management group, to another California investor.
* Chicago deal: The Royal Bank of Scotland Group sold the 553-room Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel to Carey Watermark Investors for $139 million.
* Fund acquisition: Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group made its first acquisition through the company’s affiliated equity fund, LD Hotel Group I LLC: the 102-room Staybridge Suites in Omaha, Neb.
* JV recap: The 215-room DoubleTree LAX in El Segundo, Calif., has closed on a new-equity recapitalization that has brought in two new owners. A joint venture between Argosy Real Estate, Evolution Hospitality LLC and Stonecreek Properties purchased the property for an undisclosed amount.
* Florida find: Fortress Investment Group acquired the 963-room Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront in Jacksonville, Fla., for $53 million.
* HGI deal: Hawkeye Hotels acquired the 201-room Hilton Garden Inn in Independence, Mo. The property was purchased out of receivership from First Hospitality Group for an undisclosed sum.
* CapEx plan: Temple Hotels acquired the 224-room Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan, Regina, in Canada, for $32.8 million. Temple intends to undertake a $6-million capital expenditure program.
* Blackstone buy: The Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas was acquired by Blackstone Group LP for an estimated $150 million from CWCapital Asset Management LLC.