Independent hotels and small- to medium-sized group properties can now have the benefits of a cloud-based property-management system from Hotelogix at no cost. Through its new "Freemium" program, Hotelogix will give one user license of its premium cloud-based PMS to any hotel owner wishing to experience a simplified, yet robust system in a SaaS environment. The company raised venture capital from Accel Partners and Saama Capital to support this initiative.
Hotelogix is used in 75 countries. It is the world's easiest PMS to get started with, as it takes a property to the cloud in just minutes. The Freemium package provides one user with access to front desk, an integrated booking engine for hotel website, unlimited POS for restaurants and spa, housekeeping, and user reports. Each user will have data security of the highest standards with reliable cloud servers for uninterrupted service, safety for data backed-up continuously, and access to 24/7 support provided by in-house hospitality experts.
According to the 2014 Lodging Technology Study, 40.4 percent of hoteliers planned to take their on-property solutions to the cloud this year, with the industry investing heavily in property-management technology. The study shows that not only are hoteliers exploring cloud-based systems, but 41 percent will migrate to an above property PMS in 2015.
“The infused funding will be used to aggressively create awareness and drive adoption of cloud PMS technology,” said Aditya Sanghi, Hotelogix CEO. “It will also enable us to aggressively market and support the Freemium initiative, increasing our user base and giving small hotels the opportunity to adopt our technology. Once hoteliers experience this cloud PMS, we believe they won't want to operate any other way."
With Hotelogix, hoteliers can:
- Leverage the cloud and access the business anywhere, anytime;
- Integrate critical operations, including reservations, restaurants, distribution, accounts, online bookings and payments all on one platform;
- Simplify the hotel management process with a great user experience;
- Save substantially on IT infrastructure, maintenance and operational costs;
- Manage multiple properties through a single point dashboard;
- Monitor and manage performance with back office and reports;
- Control rates and inventory distribution from a single point dashboard; and
- Increase revenues by plugging in to the global online marketplace.