From the end of April, Accor will offer guests an Accorhotels iOS app for Apple Watch. The Accorhotels app for Apple Watch is available in 10 languages and works in connection with the smartphone app.
“By launching this Accorhotels application for Apple Watch, Accor is establishing itself as an audacious digital hospitality player,” said Romain Roulleau, Accor's SVP e-commerce and director of the "mobile first" program. “This policy is part of the group's digital plan, which aims to accompany the changeover to new mobile practices. Accor is thus fully embracing the era of connected wearables and adopting an ongoing improvement approach to this robust market trend so it can provide guests with a value-added service before, during and after their stay."
It notably promotes top hotels and destinations and allows users to manage current bookings on Accorhotels. Accorhotels customers will:
- Receive alerts telling them the online check-in service is open;
- Access information about their bookings: arrival date, number of nights, number of guests;
- Receive information about the hotel's services (free Wi-Fi, car park, spa, swimming pool, etc.);
- Access the interactive map, the itinerary to find the hotel and the local weather forecast
- Access their Le Club Accorhotels loyalty card details, with their status and loyalty points.