Aria Resort & Casino has collaborated with Crave Interactive to create the largest installation of the provider’s in-room hotel tablets. The tablets will offer a hyper-tailored guest experience with new amenities such as digital in-room dining orders, one-touch spa service requests and an endless stream of news in multiple languages.
The new tablets have been created specifically for Aria and its distinct array of services. This revolutionary in-room technology will change the way visitors build their Las Vegas itineraries with just one touch including:
- Dining: Guests can order from a full in-room dining menu, schedule breakfast delivery for the next morning and even book restaurant reservations directly through the tablet.
- Housekeeping: Launching in April, housekeeping integration capabilities will have requests for turndown service, extra towels and pillows or a rollaway bed at guests’ fingertips.
- In-room packages: For special occasions and celebrations, guests can order in-room packages, extending personalized experiences directly to their guestroom or suite.
- Spa: Those looking for ultimate relaxation can view The Spa & Salon at Aria’s entire menu of services and reach out for a therapist’s consultation to book a day of pampering.
- In-room controls: With one touch, guests can adjust room lighting and temperature to their liking or set a personalized wake-up call that might include the television turning on to their favorite channel as the curtains sweep open to reveal the Las Vegas sun. When it’s time to say “good night,” one touch will close all the curtains and turn off every light.
- News: Guests won’t have to miss any breaking news while away from home, as ARIA’s tablet offers access to thousands of publications from around the world through the PressReader application.
- Communication: The tablets make it easy for groups traveling together to stay up-to-date on their itineraries, even offering multimedia messaging with graphics and video, ideal for meeting hosts.
- Language: Catering to ARIA’s international clientele, each tablet is available in a variety of languages, including English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian and German.
“From its inception, Aria has been committed to providing both a luxurious and technologically advanced experience,” said Shannon McCallum, executive director of Hotel Operations at Aria Resort & Casino. “We continually seek out ways to improve the guest experience and improve our offerings as trends and technology change. These new tablets are a testament to that pledge.”
The new tablets will provide the intuitive functionality that Aria guests are accustomed to, offering a user interface that is approachable and accessible to all. Installing this tablet, with its breadth and depth of capability, in all guest rooms and suites exemplifies the resort’s commitment to green and technology innovations.
Aria’s Crave tablets will be offered in all 4,004 guestrooms, with further customized services for deluxe rooms, tower suites and sky suites’ guests. The installation will roll out through multiple phases and future enhancements will include retail ordering, M life status and Tier Credit updates, customized messaging, tablet skins and graphics, social media and much more.