Bittel’s new UNOMedia 5 combines the mobile functionality that travelers require with a brand-compliant alarm/clock/radio/telephone. The all-in-one UNOMedia 5 device serves as an ideal and stylish in-room amenity offering charging and NFC-enabled Bluetooth for wireless music playing.
UNOMedia 5 features Bittel's patented EasyCharge multi function cable to connect guest's mobile devices for easy charging and playing. Supported devices include Apple lightning (iPhone 5 and 6 series, and new iPad), Micro USB (Android, Blackberry and Windows), Apple legacy (iPhone 4s and older), and audio 3.5mm (for music). The unit also features four USB charging ports designed for both standard and high powered USB charging requirements.
UNOMedia 5 alarm clock and audio features include:
- NFC bluetooth speaker;
- Easy to use alarm clock/radio with snooze;
- Time setting locked for Hotel personnel only;
- Long life, rechargeable battery backups the clock display and alarm in the event of AC power outage;
- Audio input for portable music player;
- High performance sound system; and
- Daylight saving time auto change.
UNOMedia 5 telephone features include:
- Cordless (DECT) and corded models;
- Analog and SIP models;
- Single and two-line configurations;
- Speakerphone; and
- Up to 10 programmable guest-service keys.