CheckMate has integrated its mobile hotel check-in platform with Sabre's mobile travel app, TripCase. With CheckMate's guest-centric platform, TripCase users can now bypass lines at the front desk and check in through a few clicks on their mobile device at select hotels. Before they arrive, guests can easily upgrade their rooms, accept special offers, enter contact and payment information, update preferences, and more. When their room is ready, they are notified of where they can then pick up their pre-programmed keys.
From a technology standpoint, CheckMate offers a straightforward integration process which gives partners like TripCase an easy opportunity to build on top of existing app properties.
Travelers who download the free app receive access to vital trip features in the palm of their hands, including:
- Automatic upload of trip details and updates for any booking made through Sabre
- Option to forward confirmation emails to easily import additional trip details into TripCase
- Free flight alerts notify travelers of delays, gate changes, and more
- Hotel click-to-call, reservation number, maps, and directions
- Hotel mobile check-in via CheckMate
- Ability to easily share itinerary with followers, friends, and family
Additionally, TripCase offers hoteliers an opportunity to educate guests about services through their mobile device. Guests stay informed every step of the way, and hoteliers anticipate guests' needs before they arrive to streamline operations and improve the guests' stay.