Eleven launches its latest version of its Conference Manager tool as part of its cloud-based ElevenOS platform. Conference Manager is designed for hotels with significant conference space. New features include:
- Sleek, new design: navigate the new user-friendly interface with ease;
- Custom network names: create vanity wireless SSIDs for conferences;
- Enhanced search: get quicker results with better search & filter capabilities;
- Improved reporting: evaluate connections in the post-conference summary;
- Better security: give users “read-only” access to avoid unwanted changes;
- Device management: allow specific devices onto the network by MAC address; and
- Calendar invites: export conferences to “iCal” format with one click.
The new Conference Manager is deeply integrated with popular hospitality hardware providers such as Ruckus, HP, Cisco, and Nomadix to enable hotel sales and catering staff to easily configure advanced connectivity options for conferences. Hotel staff can easily setup custom vanity wireless SSIDs so that each conference can have a unique, branded connection point, e.g., “HITEC 2014”. Additionally, they can set up many often-requested options that used to require a call to the help desk, such as mapping wired ports for conference access, configuring network security options, and IP address assignments.
In addition to these new features, Conference Manager continues to enable event planners to:
- Better match demand and fairly allocate bandwidth by increasing bandwidth and users on the fly.
- Promote branding and share conference information via customized event landing pages.
- Increase revenue by bundling Internet with other services or allowing conference planners to sponsor premium Internet for attendees.
- Optimize performance and evaluate needs for future planning by monitoring conference Internet usage.