Expedia introduced the Expedia PartnerCentral app for iPhone and Android. This mobile app is a new way to help hoteliers manage their business on Expedia and was created to help solve the everyday problems hoteliers face. The Expedia PartnerCentral app experience is designed to provide Expedia hotel partners with easy to use tools and actionable insights, affording busy hoteliers the ability to:
- Stay on top of reservations with up-to-the-minute booking information and notifications.
- Receive real time alerts and insights on events taking place in their markets with the new activity feed.
- View and reply to guest Real-Time Feedback during their stay.
- Stay informed 24/7 by using seamless fingerprint log in on devices that support touch ID.
- Create, optimize and renew promotions or join Expedia Group campaigns to target and attract travelers.
- Benchmark performance against the competition using MarketWatch.
- Quickly promote last minute inventory with Sell Tonight.
“The Expedia PartnerCentral app was designed to complement the online website experience for hoteliers on the go,” said Benoit Jolin, VP global product, Expedia Lodging Partner Services. “We aim to provide our partners with the information they need exactly when they need it, and the ability to quickly and easily take action. We are continuously improving the app experience taking into account both hotelier feedback and monitoring interactions to provide the best possible user experience.”
“The mobile app was built with hoteliers from across the world in mind- at every property type and size,” Jolin continued. “Take a small B&B managed solely by a busy couple who rarely have time to sit down in front of their computer; they can now receive booking notifications directly on their phone. Or the San Francisco independent hotelier that uses the app while commuting on the BART to load a last minute promotion. Or a General Manager who is able to respond immediately to feedback from his guests to ensure they have the best possible experience at his property.”
The app is free for download in the U.S., Canadian, UK, Ireland, Australian and New Zealand marketplaces for the Apple App Store and Google play. The app requires an iPhone running iOS 7 or higher, or an Android phone running OS 4.0.3 or higher and is expected to roll out globally throughout the remainder of 2015 and into early 2016.