FCS Computer Systems reports the general availability of i-Guest V3 to users on iOS and Android mobile devices, boosting functionality for hoteliers and guests. FCS has made significant enhancements in subsequent releases of i-Guest, allowing hotels to maximize the guest experience at their properties-at anytime and from anywhere.
New i-Guest V3 features include:
- Supports multiple brands: One single master app enforces brand loyalty and eases app management for the brand on the guests' own devices.
- Supports multiple properties: All properties under each brand are listed for easy cross-property marketing and individual hotel inquires.
- Supports multiple time zones: Supports worldwide coverage.
- Supports offline access: Auto-cache of hotel data even without a network connection.
- Improved navigation: Easier navigation between favorites, hotel services, and 3rd party technology within one app.
- Dedicated video for group: Facilitates dedicated videos for conventions and meetings based on group codes or individual guests.
- Push notifications: Capable of sending targeted messages to specific guests, actively at specific days and times.
- Micros POS 3700/9700 integration: Automates in-room dining to the POS.
- Hotel reservations: Facilitates hotel reservation inquires to the hotel reservation team for processing or automates the entire booking process if interfaced to the hotel booking system.
i-Guest V3 enhancements continue to benefit hoteliers with a direct bridge between all departments, helping to ensure that guest requests are delivered as accurately as possible and in a timely manner via the FCS e-Connect system or via email and printer if FCS e-Connect is not installed. For example, a hotel guest using i-Guest can report a burned-out light bulb directly from their i-Guest equipped mobile phone. The notification is then automatically escalated to engineering, housekeeping and/or the appropriate guest service team through the existing operation work flow process.