FCS Computer Systems released FCS e-Connect V3.1 and m-Connect V3.1, providing hoteliers with a means to streamline even more functions related to guest request and work order dispatch management. The latest versions of e-Connect and m-Connect are expected to push the envelope on a hotel's ability to deliver excellence in service.
As a solution that functions as a centralized call center for runner profile maintenance, inventory control, job escalation and courtesy call management, e-Connect automatically manages resources and assigns responsibilities to personnel depending on skillset and location; allowing hotels to achieve unmatched efficiency and consistency. With the recent upgrades, the solution can now additionally boast features such as the ability to attach files to assignments; providing staff members with even greater task insight if needed.
- Other new functions and conveniences include:
- Printable job slips with scanable barcodes for quick job status updates.
- Instant grouping of engineering request tasks based on location.
- Send marketing SMS messages to guest devices (via Opera PMS).
- Implement new (delayed) job status for timing out jobs.
- Full integration with third party systems including Creston, Maximo, Solution Expert Limousine system.
- Supports E11, MySQL 5.7, MSSQL 2012 and Windows 2012 R2.
In order to speed up response times and eliminate breakdowns in communication, e-Connect's companion mobile app, m-Connect, is specifically designed to run on staff personal devices via Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G networks. By leveraging m-Connect, hotel staff are able to instantly receive, send and update tasks from any location; ensuring employees are always fully aware of their daily responsibilities and are able to prioritize accordingly.
Equipped with the newest version of m-Connect, staff members are now able to take photos and link them to a specific job; offering clarification on issues such as maintenance requests. This new feature is also accompanied by the ability to attach voice recordings to jobs when even greater description is required. m-Connect's new barcode scanning ability additionally allows employees to retrieve task details in an instant when presented with printed out job slips.