HeBS Digital launches its 6th generation CMS technology, the smartCMS 6.0. This award-winning technology offers complete control over website content and provides capabilities and reservation-driving marketing strategies, including dynamic content personalization, one-to-one marketing, reservation abandonment prevention techniques, and nearly limitless opportunities to market directly to guests.
Tailored to the immediacy of today's travel research and booking process, the smartCMS allows hoteliers to meet the property's business needs in ways that were never before possible. Ease-of-use and intuitive capabilities are built specifically for the hospitality industry.Notable features include:
- Supports both full responsive and adaptive design for the three screens (desktop, mobile, tablet;
- Offers complete content control of the property website (visual, promotional, textual);
- Dynamic content personalization module (smart personalization engine;
- One-to-one marketing capabilities;
- Advanced merchandising module to convert lookers into bookers
- Full compliance with latest SEO best practices;
- Reservation recovery module to win back abandoned bookings;
- Custom design themes module to update look-and-feel design of the hotel website with the click of a button; and
- Multi-language module, enabling foreign language content across the entire site.
"It's perfect for any level user and lets me be self-sufficient,” said Helena Martin, digital marketing manager at Nickelodeon Suites Resort. “I love that I can create one special offer and have it roll out to all platforms if I choose, or just one. Another great feature is that I can schedule my promotions for future start and end dates."
In a recent case study for the Kinzie Hotel in Chicago, HeBS Digital increased revenue by 114 percent with smartCMS technology, website design and digital marketing. Unique visitors also increased by 121 percent. In another case study for Sparkling Hill Resort, a European-inspired health and wellness destination resort in Vernon, British Columbia, revenue increased by 57 percent, with special packages generating 20 percent of total website revenue.