HeBS Digital launches its new rooms showcase module. The newest addition to the award-winning smartCMS, the module allows the hotelier to seamlessly improve the user experience and encourage conversions by creating a rich media "storefront" for the property's accommodations.
The rooms showcase module is an innovation meant to help hoteliers upsell rooms, speak to specific customer segments, and highlight accommodations features that separate their property from the competition. The module targets the two-thirds of website visitors that do not initiate a booking, leaving them unexposed to the in-depth room details typically featured in the booking engine. Dynamic, streamlined and illustrative content, the design makes the 'shopping' process easy for site visitors by displaying rich imagery first with the option to dive deeper into text content to learn more about a particular accommodation style.
"The purpose of the hotel website is to engage users and sell rooms,” said Max Starkov, president and ceo of HeBS Digital. "Though many hotel websites fall desperately short when it comes to truly showcasing the hotel's main product: their rooms."
Features in the rooms showcase module include:
- Rich media storefront for the property's accommodations;
- Improved user experience via a streamlined, visuals-first display;
- Added search engine-friendly and user-informing content;
- Easier upsells through automatic highlighting of higher-end accommodations and special offers; and
- Targeted messaging to customer segments to increase conversion rates.