Hotel Internet Services (HIS) introduces BeyondTV, a first fully integrated hospitality streaming product that enables the guest to have a complete in-home entertainment solution in their hotel room.
Guests can now recreate Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku and Amazon Fire TV in their hotel room with the added benefit of hotel amenities and services. BeyondTV provides the ability to:
- Access and select channels from the electronic programming guide.
- Wireless streaming from personal device to the room’s television to view your own content.
- Listen to your own music.
- Access hotel amenities including housekeeping, in-room dining, spa, valet, transportation, express check-out and other concierge services.
- Access apps like Netflix, Pandora, TuneIn, Hulu Plus, Facebook, Yelp, TripAdvisor, etc.
- Full Internet browser for web surfing.
“This is the first fully interactive system of its kind, which is designed to be integrated into the hospitality industry,” said HIS President Gary Patric. “It answers the overwhelming guest request to be able to view and listen to their own and subscribed content from Netflix to Pandora to personal photos and videos. For hoteliers, this system is very cost effective as it can run on their existing Wi-Fi infrastructure.”
The BeyondTV wireless streaming player creates a home network environment inside any public venue, such as a hotel, timeshare, resort or MDU. BeyondTV requires no configuration on guest mobile devices. It provides each guest with their own secure private room network. This allows guests to take full advantage of all of their subscribed content with total security and peace-of-mind.