Leonardo launches Vizlly, a new multi-channel digital marketing system. The new SaaS platform comes at a time when the travel shopping journey continues to grow in complexity – travelers now visit anywhere between 10 to 30 different sites before booking, from OTAs and Meta Search sites to social media pages, mobile devices and hotel websites.
Vizlly is the next evolution of Leonardo’s VBrochure online merchandising system. As the number of options for travel shoppers increased, Leonardo moved beyond distribution to offer smartphone and tablet optimized websites, social media apps, as well as multi-media galleries to enhance existing websites.
Vizlly goes even further and enables hoteliers to manage all their digital marketing for direct and indirect sales channels using one system, including the ability to create your own hotel website.
Some of Vizlly’s core features include:
- Web marketing: Hoteliers can create their own hotel website and tell compelling stories about their rooms, promotions and unique features – built to drive increased conversions on direct booking channels.
- Cloud-based technology: Vizlly’s cloud-based technology means hotel marketers can update content from anywhere and see the changes made in real time. It ensures that content is powered, supported and displayed using today’s most advanced technology for a fast, seamless consumer experience 24/7.
- New visual-first interface: Vizlly’s new interface makes it easy to manage content and digital marketing all in one place – a striking, intuitive platform designed for simplicity.
- Mobile optimization: Easily create smartphone and tablet optimized websites that are multi-media supported and visually-rich.
- Social media marketing: Reach more travelers with customizable multi-media Facebook Apps.
- Multi-channel marketing: Easily create targeted digital brochures and syndicate to specific travel websites in VNetwork, the largest travel website network in the global hospitality industry.
- Advanced reporting and analytics: Marketers no longer need to work in the dark – with Vizlly’s reporting and analytics, they can track where and what consumers are engaging with online and strategize accordingly.