The global executive committee and board of directors for Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP) have officially begun the 2015—2016 term. The association leaders represent a variety of hospitality industry segments (clubs, hotels, academics and management companies), and will use their professional expertise to help guide the association as it carries out its strategic plan.
In the coming year, the association is looking to continue with expanding its global reach, including new educational opportunities in Far-East Asia, India and Europe; promoting HFTP's new, hospitality-specific search site Pineapplesearch.com; and maintaining the education and resources for the hospitality finance and technology professional community.
The 2015–2016 global executive committee members include:
- President: Arlene Ramirez, CHAE, CHE, CHIA, MBA; principal; ADR Hospitality Consulting.
- Vice President: Lyle Worthington, CHTP; Hospitality IT consultant.
- Treasurer: Timothy Nauss, CHAE; CFO; Macao Studio City.
- Secretary: Scot Campbell, CHTP; vice president and chief architectural officer IT; Caesars Entertainment.
- Immediate past president: Daniel Conti, Jr., CHAE, CAM; director of finance; the Wyndham Grand Jupiter at Harbourside Place.
The 2015—2016 global board of directors include:
- Director Neil Foster, CHTP, MBA, IT consultant, Tech-Tonic Hospitality Services.
- Director Christopher Garland, senior vice president of operations finance; Four Seasons Hotels, Ltd.
- Director Rosemarie Gilchrist, CHAE; CFO, The Country Club.
- Director Allison Low, CPA, CHAE; tax manager; Peterson Sullivan.
- Director Ted Horner, managing director, E. Ted Horner and Associates Pty.
- Director Kaeko Shirasu-Bailey, CPA, assurance senior manager, McGladrey.
- Director Cindy Estis Green, co-founder and CEO, Kalibri Labs.
- Director Chris Koepper, CPA, CFO, Cliffs Club Partners.
- Director Michael Levie, CEO, CitizenM.
- Director Mark Pate Sr., CHAE, CPA, assistant controller/IT director, Highpointe Hotel Corp.
- Director Kris Singleton, CIO, Omni Hotels & Resorts.
- Director Sherry Marek, co-founder and vice president, Datavision Technologies.
- Exchange Director, Ex Officio Joori Jeon, CPA, CAE, president and COO, American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute.
- Director Ex Oficio Frank Wolfe, CAE; CEO for Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals.