To help hospitality companies personalize all aspects of their engagement with customers, Oracle introduced a cloud services version of its suite of hospitality solutions. The new Oracle Hospitality cloud services enable hotel and casino operators to better manage every aspect of their customer relationships and on-site operations, and simplifying IT infrastructure and deriving value faster from new innovations.
“To win in the highly competitive hotel industry, hotels need to deliver personalized guest experiences, increase operational efficiency, and effectively manage distribution,” said Ray Carlin, vice president of product strategy, Oracle Hospitality. “Oracle’s cloud-based solutions bring significant advantages in all these key areas, while at the same time streamlining on-premise IT management and offering enhanced application and data security built in.”
By delivering its full suite of solutions via the Oracle Cloud, Oracle is making it easier for hospitality companies of all sizes to implement new features and business functionality faster and dramatically simplify the IT infrastructure required to deliver a world-class customer experience at hotel and casino properties around the globe.
The cloud services streamline and improve most aspects of hospitality management including:
- Deliver exceptional guest experiences: With Oracle Opera Cloud’s comprehensive guest profiling capability, hotels can capture the guest preferences they need to personalize and differentiate the guest experience. Personalized experiences will enhance guest loyalty and drive membership growth in loyalty programs.
- Mobile-enable hotel operations: Oracle Opera Cloud runs on Oracle Micros tablets and other leading tablets and smart phones to allow hotel personnel greater flexibility to provide guest services anywhere on the property.
- Secure enterprise data: Oracle Opera Cloud runs Oracle’s technology stack from applications to disk, with security, high performance and availability.
- Maximize occupancy and revenue: Maximize sales with the Oracle Distribution Cloud, an add-on suite of services that allows hotels to effectively manage room rates and allocation of room inventory to various distribution channels.
- Integrate food and beverage operations: Oracle Opera Cloud comes with pre-built integration to Oracle Hospitality Simphony.
- Innovate faster: Deliver service innovations, enable easier upgrades and drive business process improvements by simplifying information technology infrastructure.
- Integrate with enterprise applications and property infrastructure: Hotels can leverage an extensive partner network and hundreds of pre-built interfaces to back-office applications (accounts receivable accounts payable), payment gateways, hotel industry applications, and property infrastructure devices to ease integration.
“Mobility has become a key competitive differentiator in the hotel industry. With the ability to access information instantly via mobile devices, guests now expect a very personalized mobile-enabled hospitality experience,” said Carlin. “Oracle Opera Cloud enables operators to quickly and cost-effectively make that vision a reality.”