Tambourine launches Symphony, a new tool that combines digital marketing, booking and distribution for maximum direct revenue impact. Symphony has been in testing for more than a year at more than 100 hotels worldwide. Properties have experienced an average 8-percent reduction in OTA commissions and 12-percent increase in direct bookings.
Symphony was created to solve three major problems for revenue and marketing managers:
- Reduce OTA commissions by increasing direct traffic and bookings.
- Ensure comprehensive presence across all digital channels.
- Eliminate the need for multiple disconnected vendor solutions.
"It's impossible for hoteliers to keep up with all the latest digital marketing, booking and distribution technology," said Dave Spector, a Partner at Tambourine. "So we built a unified system that allows us to do it all for them."
Symphony provides a comprehensive set of fully managed tools and services including:
- Omni-channel traffic generation (search, PPC, email, social and meta-search)
- Custom-branded, responsive web and mobile sites
- Integrated booking engine and reservation recovery
- CRS, GDS rate distribution and channel management tools
- Cross-channel ROI tracking dashboard
"Hoteliers told us they didn't want more software; they wanted smart people to pilot software for them," said Rafael Cardozo, president of Tambourine. "Symphony's combination of technology and personalized service gives our clients a proven advantage over their compset."
Tambourine is offering Symphony for free to any hoteliers who are currently locked into other vendor contracts. Properties seeking to escape ineffective vendor relationships can switch their marketing, website, booking engine, CRS or distribution to Symphony at no cost for the remainder of their current vendor contract.
Recently, Tambourine has also expanded its 8,000-square-foot Florida headquarters to meet the increasing demand for Symphony.