Hotel owner-operator MCR acquired the 160-room Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick at Rhode Island’s T.F. Green International Airport, which serves 4 million passengers annually.
The Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick is a 10-minute walk to T.F. Green’s terminal, which offers domestic service from Allegiant, American, Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, Southwest and United. Norwegian Airlines flies to Ireland, Northern Ireland and Scotland. Azores Airlines provides seasonal service to Ponta Delgada and beyond. Since 2017, T.F. Green International Airport added six new carriers, many overseas routes and nearly 8 percent more passengers.
“Rhode Island may be the smallest state, but it has one of the best airports,” Tyler Morse, CEO and managing partner of MCR, said in a statement. “Twenty-five percent of the U.S. population lives within 500 miles of [T.F. Green International Airport]—and when they’re passing through Providence, we welcome them all at The Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick.”
The hotel is connected to the Iron Works Tavern, which is housed in the historic 1867 R.I. Malleable Iron Works Factory building.
The Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, which opened in 2005, is located at 1 Thurber Street and offers:
- 160 guestrooms with oversized work desks and ergonomic chairs
- A connection to the Iron Works Tavern
- Free Wi-Fi
- A 24-hour business center with printing service
- A 24-hour convenience store
- A fitness center with an indoor pool
- A complimentary hot breakfast buffet
- Laundry and valet service
- Access to the InterLink transportation hub, which connects commuter trains, a commuter parking garage, rental car services and a skywalk to T.F. Green’s terminal
- A free airport shuttle