The Hyatt Place brand announced its new breakfast experience that puts the power of breakfast in guests’ hands with customizable build-your-own breakfast bowls and Greek yogurt parfaits.
Expanding on the “You’ve Come Too Far to Settle Now” platform, the Hyatt Place and Hyatt House brands are inspiring guests to elevate their on-the-go routine with convenient dining choices that flex to meet their needs. The new Hyatt Place “Build Your Own” complimentary breakfast reminds guests not to settle when it comes to the most important meal of their day. With the customizable breakfast bowls and Oikos nonfat Greek yogurt parfaits, guests are sure to find the right balance to fit their morning routine – from premium ingredients, such as cage-free eggs and all-natural bacon and sausage, to more indulgent ones, including a warm caramelized banana yogurt topping.
“We know our new build your own breakfast bowls and Greek yogurt parfaits will help our guests fuel up for the day ahead – whether it’s tackling that big meeting or building new relationships, we know our guests never settle when they’re on the road,” said Steven Dominguez, vice president of global brands, Hyatt Place and Hyatt House. “The new Hyatt Place breakfast is more than just a complimentary hotel breakfast – with upgraded ingredients, variety and customization, it is sure to exceed guest expectations.”
Available at Hyatt Place hotels across the United States and Canada, uniquely themed breakfast bowls and Greek yogurt parfaits are offered throughout the week to add variety for guests.
- Classic American Bowl: Cage-free eggs, all-natural bacon or sausage, and a sweet side of pancakes or waffles (available Saturday-Monday)
- Southern Comfort Bowl: Cage-free eggs topped with southern skillet potatoes, sausage gravy and hot sauce (available Tuesday)
- Little Italy Bowl: Cage-free eggs topped with roasted Parmesan potatoes, all-natural sausage links and tomato bruschetta (available Wednesday)
- California Dreamin’ Bowl: Cage-free eggs topped with ancient grain and kale blend, all-natural bacon and avocado salsa (available Thursday)
- Burrito Bowl: Cage-free eggs topped with roasted corn and black beans, oven-roasted sausage and potatoes, salsa and lime crema (available Friday)
- Bananas Foster Parfait: Oikos nonfat Greek vanilla yogurt topped with bananas Foster compote and caramel (available Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- Tangy Berry Bliss Parfait: Oikos nonfat Greek vanilla yogurt topped with berry compote and French toast croutons (available Tuesday and Thursday)
Alongside the new breakfast experience at Hyatt Place hotels, Hyatt House hotels also recently introduced the new “omelet of the day,” enhancing the current made-to-order omelet bar by giving guests daily breakfast inspiration while on the road. Additionally, the Hyatt Place and Hyatt House brands will introduce new for-purchase menus next month. Knowing that traditional meals are evolving and consumers are changing their eating habits, the two brands incorporated new bar bites and shareable items into their menus, including street tacos, charcuterie boards, crafted sliders and more.