California-based operator Marin Management added eight hotels—870 rooms—to its portfolio. The new additions consist of five California hotels, two Arizona properties and an inn in Wyoming.
The eight properties are:
- The 198-room Clarion Hotel in Concord, Calif.
- The 186-room Days Inn by Wyndham Bakersfield (Calif.)
- The 129-room Comfort Inn Chandler (Ariz.) - Phoenix South
- The 104-room Eureka Inn in Eureka, Calif.;
- The 104-room Lakeshore Hotel & Suites in Fountain Hills, Ariz.
- The 70-room Best Western Premier NOHO Inn in North Hollywood, Calif.
- The 57-room Holiday Inn Express San Jose-Central City in San Jose, Calif.
- The 22-room Sheridan Inn in Sheridan, Wyo.
“We’re pleased to continue growing our presence in Arizona and Wyoming while maintaining steady growth in our home state of California,” Gary Hogan, CEO of Hogan Hospitality Group, parent company of Marin Management, said in a statement. “We look forward to working with each hotel owner to highlight the unique aspects of their property and create exceptional guest experiences.”
Including the eight properties, Marin Management operates 23 branded and independent hotels across California, Arizona, Texas and Wyoming. Hogan Hospitality Group is a hotel management company whose subsidiaries—Marin Management and Hawaiian Hotels and Resorts—operate more than 30 properties across the United States.