TKo Hospitality acquired a wave of new hotel-management and hospitality projects throughout the mid-Atlantic region. In 2018, TKo will introduce eight additional properties to its growing hospitality management portfolio.
The new projects for 2018 are:
- Ocean City, Md. – The Monte Carlo Hotel Group. These properties are the Hotel Monte Carlo, Monte Carlo Oceanfront, The Monte Carlo Suites and White Marlin Inn. All properties are located either directly on or within one block of the Ocean City Boardwalk.
- Ocean City, Md. – Hyatt Place Ocean City Ocean Front (new development). The 105-room Hyatt Place Ocean City Oceanfront is schedule to open spring 2018.
- Newark, Del. – Springhill Suites Newark Downtown (new development). The 132-room hotel is scheduled to open spring 2018.
- Kutztown, Pa. – Hampton Inn & Suites in Kutztown (new development). The 100-room hotel is in predevelopment and expected to begin construction in spring 2018
- Chadds Ford, Pa. – Pre-development stage of a proposed 93-room Fairfield Inn & Suites (new development).
These hotels join additional TKo Management projects including the Hyatt Place Hotel at Lighthouse Cove and The Surf Club Hotel, both located in Dewey Beach, Del. TKo Hospitality also serves as the asset management firm for The Holiday Inn Inner Harbor in Baltimore.
TKo Hospitality is led by a partnership team of chairman E. Thomas Harvey III, CEO Kostas Kalogeropoulos and president and COO Vince DiFonzo.
“We are excited about these projects and the opportunity to offer our management philosophy to these fantastic properties,” DiFonzo said in a statement. “We are small enough to offer personalized service which allows us to be engaged and individually focused in every property we operate while large enough to deliver strong results.”
Additional TKo deals and acquisitions are expected to be announced in the near future.
TKo Hospitality, an affiliate of Harvey Hanna and Associates, is a boutique hospitality management company in the mid-Atlantic region. TKo has brand management experience with all of the major brands, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, Starwood, Hyatt, Choice and independent properties.