Digital tipping platform Grazzy has been named a preferred technology provider by Hyatt Hotels Corp. With this status, more than 700 Hyatt locations can use Grazzy’s digital tipping solutions to help hotel operations, bar and restaurant staff earn more per hour and get instant access to earned tips.
Grazzy already has collaborated with Hotel Equities, HRI, Crestline and Dimension Hospitality to refine a set of best practices that can help individual properties maximize digital tipping activity.
Grazzy also developed interactive enterprise reporting that helps operators understand team and property performance through their portfolio. These reporting tools help groups accelerate digital tipping, for example, by facilitating the sharing of strategies that help one property earn more than the others.
“Grazzy is helping service workers recapture tips that cashless innovations have for years made fewer and farther between,” Grazzy Founder and CEO Russell Lemmer said in a statement. “In doing so, we help hotels, bars, restaurants and other service businesses recruit and retain great talent in a competitive labor market.”
Grazzy now has brand approval status from all four of the major hotel brands and is a preferred provider to three of the four. Its tip payment process is designed to be easy for hotel teams to implement and works with each brand’s designed guest experiences. Guests can select from preset or custom tip amounts and can leave specific feedback recognizing employees’ efforts.
- Secure, branded tips in 10 seconds or less
- Automated tip pooling and allocations
- Instant payouts for employees, including F&B staff at hotel locations
- Tax and tip credit reporting and compliance, and detailed performance program reporting for operators
- Real-time customer experience surveys, connected to industry-leading user-generated content travel review websites
- Integrations with property-management systems and other operating tech stack systems