IDS Next released enhancements to the FX1 platform that include an Arabic-language version and new modules that cover guest engagement (FX GeM), sales-force management (FX sales and marketing) and hotel analytics on the go (FX1 Pulze). This new technology was designed from the ground up to enhance the guest experience at every touchpoint.
FX1 builds on the company’s advancements by combining property-management system, point-of-sale, incident management, guest engagement, promotions, upsell, feedback, pre-check-in, self-check-in, in-room solutions for services, room dining, in-room check-out, multiproperty chain central-reservation system, and financials that include accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger, all in one mobile system.
Key attributes of the FX1 platform include:
- All guest-facing and employee-facing modules are native mobile applications.
- FX1 Pulze offers hotel business intelligence on the go.
- Multiple touchpoints that allow the guest to communicate with the hotel at any time or location on the property.
- Simple QR code-based web link is sent to guests so they need not download an application.
- Incident tracking and housekeeping systems are designed with a closed feedback system along with automatic escalation matrices.
- For the millennial traveler, the platform offers DIY solutions at every point of their journey.
- For the millennial employee, the platform is conveniently mobile, with key performance indicators that motivate to perform better.
“Now available to Arabic speakers, the technology fulfills the need for a single-system end-to-end business platform that empowers hotel employees, optimizes operations and appeals to emerging guest demands,” IDS Next CEO Binu Mathews said in a statement. “Not only do hoteliers have access to quick and accurate information using their handheld devices, but FX1 provides a secure, flexible, future-proof solution that delivers a performance edge, improves efficiency, maximizes productivity and ultimately, increases guest satisfaction.”