Just over a year after the brand's launch, the first Motto by Hilton broke ground in Atlanta.
Lucror Resources and equity partner Sixty West are developing the 146-room Motto by Hilton Atlanta Old Fourth Ward with plans to open it in 2021. Atlanta-based Hospitality Ventures Management Group will operate, the hotel, which will be part of Waldo’s, an $80 million mixed-use development that will include food-and-beverage outlets and commercial and residential spaces.
Since the micro-hotel brand signed the hotel earlier this year, it has confirmed six additional properties are in development. These are:
- Motto by Hilton Washington D.C. City Center (slated to open early 2020): To be located in the city’s Penn Quarter, the 245-room hotel will include several food-and-beverage venues, including a coffee bar and a rooftop bar.
- Motto by Hilton Indianapolis Downtown (slated to open in 2021): An adaptive reuse, the 108-room hotel also will include a coffee bar and a rooftop bar.
- Motto by Hilton New York City Chelsea (slated to open in 2021): The 374-room Manhattan hotel will include a coffee bar and cocktail bar.
- Motto by Hilton Brooklyn (N.Y.) Downtown (slated to open in 2022): Currently being designed for modular construction, this 26-story, 117-room hotel will offer views of Brooklyn and Manhattan from its guestrooms and rooftop terraces. It will feature a coffee lounge and bar for guests and the local community.
- Motto by Hilton Savannah Historic District (slated to open in 2022): The 125-room hotel will include 2,500 square feet of meeting space, co-working spaces and a rooftop pool and bar.
- Motto by Hilton Lima Miraflores (Peru) (slated to open in 2022): Located near Parque Kennedy, Miraflores’ central plaza, the 155-room hotel will feature an open design bar and food hall.