Hyatt Hotels Corporation is expanding its Hyatt Centric lifestyle brand, and aims to nearly double its portfolio before the end of 2019.
Following the recent domestic growth of the brand with the opening of Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach and the transitions of Hyatt Centric Arlington and Hyatt Centric Chicago Magnificent Mile, at least 12 more hotels are expected to join the brand portfolio by the end of 2019. The brand will also continue to expand its international growth with locations expected in France, Japan, Qatar, Senegal, Australia, China and Turkey in the coming years.
“Since its launch in 2015, the Hyatt Centric brand has proven to be one of our fastest-growing lifestyle brands,” Steve Haggerty, global head of capital strategy and franchising for Hyatt, said in a statement.
Be sure to check out Hotel ROI, a series of one-day conferences focused on how to leverage a hotel asset for maximum returns.
he following hotels are expected to join the portfolio over the next two years:
- Hyatt Centric La Rosière; Montvalezan, France – 2017
- Hyatt Centric Istanbul; Istanbul, Turkey (currently open and operating as Hotel Levent) – expected to rebrand in 2017
- Hyatt Centric Ginza, Tokyo; Tokyo, Japan – 2018
- Hyatt Centric Doha; Doha, Qatar – 2018
- Hyatt Centric Mountain View; California, United States – 2018
- Hyatt Centric Boston; Boston, United States – 2018
- Hyatt Centric Hobart; Hobart, Australia – 2019
- Hyatt Centric Barbados, Carlisle Bay; Bridgetown, Barbados – 2019
- Hyatt Centric New York 39th Street; New York, United States – 2019
- Hyatt Centric Fort Lauderdale; Fort Lauderdale, United States – 2019
- Hyatt Centric Boao Gold Coast; Qionghai, China
- Hyatt Centric Sanya Yazhou Bay; Sanya, China
Currently, there are 14 hotels open under the Hyatt Centric brand.