The Hyatt House Chicago/Oak Brook officially opened for business. Developed by Janko Group and managed by Janko Hospitality, Hyatt House Chicago/Oak Brook is located in Oak Brook’s business and office district.
“I am excited to take on this new challenge, growing my hospitality career with the Hyatt House brand,” Nicole Patterson-Olden, GM of the Hyatt House Chicago/Oak Brook, said in a statement. “I am grateful for the warm welcome I received from the community and entire Janko Hospitality team. Working together, we will make the Hyatt House Chicago/Oak Brook one of the most sought after hotels in the market.”
Patterson-Olden joins Hyatt House Chicago/Oak Brook with more than 13 years of hospitality management experience. She will be directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 40 associates and ensuring guests encounter the purposeful service for which the Hyatt House brand is known.
Director of sales Kate Francisco joins the hotel with several years of hospitality sales experience and an intimate knowledge of the Oak Brook market. She will be responsible for the sales team leadership and driving revenues. In addition, she will be a contributor in the areas of marketing and business strategy.
“With thousands of business and leisure travelers arriving in Oak Brook from across the globe, it is an exciting time to work for Hyatt House Chicago/Oak Brook,” Francisco said in a statement. “We look forward to offering travelers a modern new hotel in Oak Brook, where local business is supported by such a strong community.”
The Hyatt House Chicago/Oak Brook will offer:
- 144 apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully-equipped kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms and bathrooms with complimentary skin and hair care amenities from KenetMD.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms.
- The Commons, a lounge with an open space for guests to relax, gather and socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes an outdoor fire pit and BBQ.
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, including a build-your-own Omelet Bar and assorted Breakfast Breads + Bowls Bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten free options.
- The H BAR, which includes the the Sip + Savor Menu, a menu of home-cooked comforts with items including Snacks + Shareables, soups and sandwiches, plus beers and wines, offered seven days a week.
- 24/7 Guest Market to offering snacks, sundries, freshly-prepared salads and sandwiches.
- A 24-hour Workout Room.
- Gathering Rooms with more than 1,600 square feet of flexible meeting spaces, a food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to manage events.
“We are pleased to have Nicole and Kate in these high-profile positions; they are poised to lead the Oak Brook Hotel market,” John Brooke, COO of Janko Hospitality, said in a statement. “Their vast experience ranges from hotel training to regional operational and sales positions, within the Hyatt, Marriott and IHG hotel brands. Together their experience and knowledge of the Chicagoland market will be very instrumental in the success of this project.”