The first Hyatt-branded hotel in Round Rock, Texas, the Hyatt Place Austin/Round Rock, is officially open. The 138-room hotel makes use of the Hyatt Place brand’s design, atmosphere and amenities such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings. The hotel is owned by Sundance Hotel and managed by Cincinnati, Ohio-based Winegardner & Hammons Hotel Group.
Hyatt Place Austin/Round Rock is located at 420 Sundance Parkway, within the La Frontera E-Commerce Park, one mile from Dell headquarters and adjacent to Emerson Process Management training center. The hotel is 15 miles north of Austin, Texas. The city of Round Rock is host to the Dell Diamond Park, home of the Round Rock Express, a Triple A Pacific Coast League minor league baseball team and an affiliate of the Texas Rangers,and amateur sports facilities including the Round Rock Sports Center.
Hyatt Place Austin/Round Rock offers:
- 138 guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, offering hot breakfast items, fruit, oatmeal, Greek yogurt and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu& Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, as well as packaged sandwiches and salads
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar including specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meetings Spaces with more than 1,500 square feet of meeting/function space
- 24-hour gym with cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds
“Round Rock is a vibrant city, filled with friendly people, great neighborhoods, and an ever expanding list of global businesses and things to do or see,” Brian Perkins, COO, Winegardner & Hammons Hotel Group, said in a release. “Our hotel is central to all of them and we are confident that Hyatt Place Austin/Round Rock will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting our area.”
Hyatt Place Austin/Round Rock is under the leadership of GM Mindi Marshall and director of sales Sarah Macke. In her role, Marshall is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s associates. Macke is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Round Rock area.