Hospitality industry and business leaders are scheduled to convene at the 45th Annual NYU International Hospitality Industry Investment Conference, hosted by the NYU School of Professional Studies Jonathan M. Tisch Center of Hospitality at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York City, June 4-6.
The hospitality finance and development forum will have presentations by global hotel CEOs, owners, developers, investors, lenders, analysts, and other innovators on current issues and trends in the industry. The event raises funds for student scholarships and educational programs at the Jonathan M. Tisch Center of Hospitality, which has educated the next generation of industry leaders for over 25 years.
Nicolas Graf, Jonathan M. Tisch chaired professor and associate dean of the NYU SPS Jonathan M. Tisch Center of Hospitality, will kick off the first day. Then, Jonathan M. Tisch, executive chairman, Loews Hotels, co-chairman of the board, Loews, who serves as conference chair, will officially open the conference by sharing updates on recent developments and trends in the industry and providing a preview of what's to come at this year’s conference.
On June 5, The CEOs Check-In: A View from the Top, a highlight of the annual conference, will feature hospitality executives discussing the evolving investment landscape and the changing consumer base, as well as how the competition is pressing them to focus their brands and differentiate their companies. Sara Eisen, anchor, "Closing Bell," CNBC, will moderate the discussion with:
- Keith Barr, CEO, IHG Hotels & Resorts
- Sébastien Bazin, chairman and CEO, Accor
- Anthony Capuano, president and CEO, Marriott International
- Leslie Hale, president and CEO, RLJ Lodging Trust
- Mark Hoplamazian, president and chief executive officer, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Christopher Nassetta, president and CEO, Hilton
On June 6, "The Leaders Check-In Part Two: The Top In Class Share What’s Top of Mind," moderated by Jeanelle Johnson, principal and lead client partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers, will feature a discussion with:
- Michael Brown, president and CEO, Travel + Leisure Co.
- Bruno Chauvat, CEO, Travelsify
- Larry Cuculic, president and CEO, Best Western Hotels and Resorts
- Michael Deitemeyer, president and CEO, Aimbridge Hospitality
- Greg Juceam, president and CEO, Extended Stay America
In addition, the Conference has 15 other general session discussions and more than 20 concurrent workshops focused on various specialized industry topics.
View the full conference agenda here.