Omni Hotels & Resorts launched a new Omni Select Planner program for meeting planners. Meeting and event planners now can earn free nights, tier status and unique, local experiences with every booking.
“We looked at our existing loyalty program, and industry programs overall, and found we had a real opportunity to recognize and thank our clients in a different way,” Dan Surette, SVP of sales and marketing for Omni, said in a statement. “Beyond a strong loyalty program that gives back to our valued planners, we know that genuine hospitality and service matters. Across the brand, we see ourselves as gracious hosts, and because of our unique ownership structure, our teams are flexible, empowered and creative. Our planners can truly book with confidence as we are in it together.”
Select Planner is a part of Omni’s Select Guest loyalty program. Members can earn award and tier credits immediately upon signing a group or catering booking, allowing the planner to earn free nights and offering an accelerated path to elite-level status. In addition to free room nights redeemable at any Omni hotel or resort, benefits include locally inspired welcome amenities and experiences, flexible check-in and check-outs, shoe shines and pressings, complimentary water, Wi-Fi and more. Additionally, members can track their rewards and manage their preferences in one Select Guest account.
Planners earn one award credit per $1,000 and one tier credit per $10,000 booked. Twenty award credits can be redeemed for a free night at any of Omni’s luxury resorts and hotels across North America.
Gold Level (0-9 Tier Credits)
- For every event booked, earn up to two free nights (40 award credits) and up to eight tier credits
- Benefits include complimentary Wi-Fi; morning beverage service; bottled water; pressings and shoe shines; express check-in and check-out; and customized room preferences
Platinum Level (10-29 Tier Credits)
- For every event booked, earn up to three free nights (60 award credits) and up to 10 tier credits
- Benefits include Gold level perks plus double award credits during stays; room upgrades; bottled water each night; late check-outs; guaranteed availability; and locally inspired experiences and welcome amenities
Black Level (30+ Tier Credits)
- For every event booked, earn up to four free nights (80 award credits) and up to 12 tier credits
- Benefits include Gold and Platinum level perks plus double room upgrades; premium Wi-Fi; chef-inspired welcome amenity and drink of choice; early check-in and late check-out up to 6 p.m.
Omni 's portfolio comprises 60 distinct luxury hotels and resorts in leading business and leisure destinations across North America, including brand new hotels with conference centers in Louisville, Ky.; Atlanta; and Frisco, Texas. Coming in 2021, Omni will expand its Convention Center Collection with flagship hotels connected to convention centers in Boston and Oklahoma City. Incentive groups can choose from more than 25 golf courses and 16 spas in locales nationwide.
Omni Select Planner terms and conditions:
- Tier status is achieved on a calendar year basis and valid for the following calendar year, but must be re-achieved prior to expiration. For example, if a member achieves Platinum level in August 2018, that level is maintained through Dec. 31, 2019, and is only lost should the member not earn the minimum tier credits (10) required for Platinum level in 2019.
- Free night certificates can take up to seven days to become active and available for use. Free nights are eligible for use at any Omni hotel or resort and accommodations are subject to availability at the time the reservation is made.
- Two items pressed and one pair of shoes shined per stay for Gold level members. Black level members enjoy unlimited pressings.
- Early check-in is based on availability. Late check-out is based on availability up to 3 p.m. for Platinum level members and up to 6 p.m. for Black level members.
- Guaranteed availability is limited to one room per Omni Select Planner member. Guaranteed availability is up to 24 hours prior to arrival for Platinum level members, up to 4 p.m. day of arrival for Black level members.
More information on the Select Planner program can be found here.