Ethnicraft has launched new products in the seating, storage and accessories categories.
- The best-selling N701 Sofa, designed by Jacques Deneef, is now available with sustainable upholstery. The sofa has a deep denim blue textile made from recycled cotton from the fashion industry.
- Designed by Jacques Deneef, the Barrow Poufs works as both additional seating and an easy-to-style decor piece. The Barrow Poufs will be available in two colors and two sizes, both dressed in Italian fabrics created exclusively for Ethnicraft.
- The PI Wall Shelves were inspired by nature as evidenced by the polished yet imperfect finish. Available in two-, three- and five shelf options, the user can combine the various shelf heights to suit their storage needs and design preferences.
- Designed by Alain Van Havre, the new Roller Max Sideboard is made from mahogany and teak. It has two sliding doors and adjustable shelves.
- PI Bookends, designed by Alain Van Havre, are made from solid mahogany and sycamore wood and are sold as a set of two.
- Inspired by the layers found in Belgian soil, the Layered Clay art collection was designed by Jan Lambrechts. The piece uses a mixture of mineral powders, earth and natural pigments to create the pieces’ texture and is encapsulated in a black metal frame.