Paycor introduced new scheduling and scheduling pro solutions that enhance its time and attendance offering. Paycor’s scheduling solutions help organizations take control of labor costs as well as optimize staff to increase efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating the processes for scheduling employees.
Paycor scheduling and scheduling pro maximize productivity by cutting down on manual processes and letting employees and managers access scheduling information anytime, anywhere. These solutions keep labor costs in check, but they have the added benefit of facilitating greater accountability and engagement across the workforce by empowering employees to take control over their own schedules, according to the company.
Key features of Paycor scheduling include:
- Develop templates for faster scheduling with work schedules that can be edited at any time.
- Create templates, assign shifts and drag and drop shifts with just a few clicks.
- Maximize coverage by automating how and when employee breaks occur.
- Schedule employees via mobile device from any location at any time, keeping teams organized.
- Ensure complete visibility and minimize missed shifts or late arrivals by sending notifications and shift reminders in real time via a mobile device or by email.
- Optimize coverage availability by allowing employees to proactively set their availability.
- Provide insights into an organization’s shift hours and costs, cutting down on costly mistakes such as overstaffing.
With scheduling pro, clients receive all the benefits of Paycor scheduling as well as additional features. These include:
- Establish scheduling rules by setting daily or weekly rules and creating minimum rest times.
- Empower employees to trade shifts with other employees.
- Engage employees through self-service capabilities by allowing them to set their own availability and pick up or drop shifts.
- Optimize shift coverage based on job, department and location.
- Configure third-party work locations, auto-fill shifts and establish employee acknowledgements.
- Facilitate timely communication with work schedule updates and shift reminders sent via text or group chats.
- Budget-planning features allow organizations to compare labor costs against needs in real time, reducing overspending.
- Monitor schedules by shifts or jobs and establish daily budget caps to control labor expenses.
“There’s no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to scheduling, so it was important for us to create a flexible product that provides a customizable solution to meet users’ unique requirements,” chief product officer Ryan Bergstrom said in a statement. “With this announcement, we’re furthering our mission of providing HR software that lets leaders focus on their strategic goals and gain a deeper understanding of their businesses.”