Unified Office is bringing Total Connect Now business communications solutions to the hospitality industry. This offering integrates with leading hotel management and messaging services such as Opera, Synergy and Kipsu to provide full customer visit, bookings and preference details with each incoming call along with other productivity tools.
As a part of this offering, Unified Office also has created an in-room portal for guests to be referred to local vendor and service providers, such as restaurants and tourist venues. In-room concierge features including self-ordering functions for roomservice and housekeeping and other services are also fully integrated into the in-room portal to increase staff effectiveness and guest experience. Hotel rooms can serve as meaningful profit centers along with improving the overall guest experience.
“Unified Office has provided us with a reliable, high-quality, business-class voice communications service that is simple, elegant and easy-to-use with applications such as real-time performance analytics, the latest in call choreography, and automated notifications for reservations and scheduling, all woven right in to improve the effectiveness of our business operations,” Maximo Soncini, revenue manager at the Albion Hotel Miami Beach (Fla.), a Rubell Family property, said in statement. “They took our hotel from an outdated system that was very inflexible and delivered 21st century capabilities, enabling us to operate more efficiently and provide a higher level of customer service to our guests.”
Total Connect Now integrates voice and video communications, messaging, service-level monitoring, business continuity and business analytics tools into a seamless, high-quality, reliable communications service that can be configured to meet the unique needs of any business.
TCN ensures that hotels will not miss calls and customers won’t receive a busy signal or be placed on hold. Employees can answer and transfer calls from any device, from any location. They also easily can change their messages on hold, and their voicemail and text messages, and add customized call flows themselves dynamically whenever they choose. Hotel managers can use Unified Office’s analytics for an at-a-glance view of customer service responsiveness in real time for pending guest requests for housekeeping, front desk, roomservice and other guest service offerings.
Other benefits include:
- Integration with hotel customer-management software.
- A centralized operations portal from which to view, configure and manage communications services remotely including dialing schemes, messaging, call flows and operations analytics remotely.
- Automated notifications, appointment confirmations, message routing and scheduling services.
- The ability to customize communications workflows that reflect their business needs.
- Uniformity of services enables their staff to easily bring their offices with them, wherever they happen to be on any given day.
- A hybrid, on-premises and cloud-based solution that enables the highest quality voice over internet protocol offering available with a reliable and resilient service platform converting calls into dollars.
- Business continuity that eliminates down time by finding and fixing problems in most cases before the customer becomes aware of them.
- Superior customer service, 24X7, provided by Unified Office.
- Rapid installation of their services without interrupting their business.
- Real-time analytics for customer-service training, coaching, and other types of operational performance assessment.
- Cost savings experienced by removing expensive legacy private branch exchanges and by eliminating the need for costly legacy T1 lines and/or multiprotocol label switching circuits.
- A single end-to-end managed service solution provided by one vendor.