Indiana Furniture has launched a new multipurpose seating series, Dab.
The line has a range of options:
- Upholstery, Mesh, and Poly Seats and Backs
- Arm and Armless Models
- Casters and Glides
- Aluminum and Black Leg Frames
- Single and Contrasting Fabrics
- Easy-To-Connect Ganging Brackets
- Stacking Capabilities
- A variety of graded-in and contract fabrics, vinyls and leathers
Dab is indoor-air-quality and BIFMA-level certified, and the collection contributes to USGBC’s LEED and The Green Building Initiative’s Green Globes Programs. The seat, back and arm frames are made from 70 percent recycled material.
For every Dab chair sold, Indiana Furniture will donate a percentage of the sales to The Common Thread for the Cure, a foundation dedicated to the battle against breast cancer.