Lodging Interactive launched its next generation hotel micro-websites for branded and independent hotels. The newly developed micro-websites are supported by real-time human sales and customer service agents and have been developed to capture qualified event business leads for hotel sales teams.
“Conversational commerce is moving very fast and in 2017 consumers will increasingly expect hotels to provide real-time engagement through their websites," stated DJ Vallauri, Lodging Interactive founder and CEO. "Our human powered conversational micro-websites combine a highly targeted and sales focused website with our real-time live chat agents. This provides hotels with a compelling, sales driven micro-website that compliments their main website and/or brand.com website and will drive new direct business.”
Lodging Interactive's human powered conversational micro-websites have been designed for independent and branded/franchised properties. Micro-websites offered include: weddings; ethnic weddings; meeting and corporate events; spa and wellness center; restaurant and bars; Quinceanera (sweet 15); sweet 16; golf; and tennis.
Included with each human powered micro-website is a comprehensive search engine marketing service to ensure maximum search engine ranking and visibility. SEM services include:
- Keyword research
- Initial and ongoing consultation with an assigned SEM expert;
- Onsite organic search engine optimization;
- Search optimization of website content & copywriting;
- Inclusion of H1, H2 and alt tags;
- Ongoing addition of new search engine optimized pages;
- Full reporting & transparency of micro-website KPIs;
- Pay-per-click campaign management;
- Retargeting and display paid advertising programs; and
- Creative ad copywriting and placement.