FCS Computer Systems launches FCS Connect, an update to its leading hotel guest service management solution. With this new release, FCS has focused on optimizing FCS Connect for the cloud, resulting in greater speed, efficiency and scalability in the cloud deployments.
With FCS Connect being able to support cloud based installations, whether for one property or multiple properties, only minimal capital investment is needed thanks to there being no requirement for purchasing costly hardware. Besides the flexible deployment options available, a cloud ready FCS Connect provides access to the platform from virtually anywhere, ensuring that hoteliers can oversee and manage their guest request operations at all times.
As an online-based solution, FCS Connect is also capable of receiving instant software updates that enhance the solution's ability to operate with the highest level of efficiency.
Additional FCS Connect features include:
- A translation function for service requests is now expanded to all content within the system including ad-hoc comments or remarks.
- Hotels can now take guest requests via SMS from guests directly. Guest only need to send an SMS message to the contact number provided during check-in for any service requests, FCS Connect will then create and assign jobs automatically.
- When integrated with supported PMS, hotels can make use of the mobile information available in the PMS and send SMS messages to guests for any updates or to ask for additional details on a request.
- FCS Connect now provides a media library, where requests, voice messages, files and images can be stored and quickly retrieved when necessary.
- Staff can scan QR codes with the mobile app to report their location and ensure requests are being completed in the right place.
- The mobile app also features the ability to send voice messages and images that can be associated with a particular job request.