RMS released a product update to its all-in-one reservation and property-management software, RMS 9+. This release includes a number of enhancements for hotel, RV park, campground and marina clients currently using RMS software to manage their properties.
“RMS is continuously updating and innovating, and we’re excited to release the newest version of RMS 9+ to clients,” Todd Sabo, president of RMS North America, said in a statement. “We pride ourselves on listening to our clients’ needs and providing solutions to help them increase bookings and revenue, and streamline operations.”
New RMS 9+ features include:
- Message center: the new communication hub allows for instant messaging between owners, staff and guests directly within RMS.
- RMS announcements: this tool provides alerts about new features available within RMS, with links to videos and articles to help clients learn more about the feature.
- Group allotment enhancements: these enhancements will allow groups to effectively manage their own bookings, with restrictions on selling above the allotment set and automatic group discounts.
- New restriction types: new restriction types will allow clients to clear restriction options, set a max property oversell and apply a last room value yield adjustment.
- Generic financial interface: a generic financial export can be used to link RMS with any property's accounting software. Setup is flexible to accommodate a wide range of accounting software, and financial exports can be scheduled for further ease of use.
This new product release is available to all users of RMS 9+. While many features are included with a base RMS subscription, some modules are available for a monthly fee. These modules include financial interfaces, electronic digital marketing and SMS one-way messaging.